Some recent work:
- Tapping into Qemu - Be your own hosting provider Pair up Qemu with FreeBSD, and the if_bridge(4) and tap(4) interfaces to create a complete virtualized network inside your host machine.
- xstackutils - Getting fancy with the ffmpeg ‘xstack’ filter Forget the ffmpeg overlay filter. Use the xstack filter to create an awesome mosaic/matrix of live video feeds. Read this techbits article and click here for some scripts to help get started. (sha256 checksum)
- Setting up a Time Stamping Authority with OpenSSL This paper describes how to set up a Time Stamp Authority process with OpenSSL.
- Cracking Passwords with hashcat and Comboleetor Forget your password? Try comboleetor.pl and hashcat.
- Specifying the Order of Files on a DVD This paper shows how to specify the order of files on a DVD you create with mkisofs(1).
- Securely Wiping Disks With OpenBSD This paper came from a project to wipe hundreds of disk drives on old, hard to disassemble eqipment. Click here for the iso and here for the sha256 checksum